Consultation for Small Business Enterprise Certification
125 550 $125.00 - $550.00
- Learn how to apply for a small business enterprise certification.
- Learn how to be eligible for the various types.
- Learn what being a certified small business can do for you.
- Learn how to maximize your business with a certification.
The Eligible Owner(s) must:
- Be a minority or woman. Minority is defined as African American/Black, Hispanic/Latino, Asian American, Pacific Islander, Native Hawaiian, Alaska Native, or Native American. Other individuals may be found to be socially and economically disadvantaged on a case-by-case basis; please click here to inquire for more information.
- Own at least 51% of the business and show contribution of capital and expertise.
- Control the managerial and day-to-day operations.
- Be economically disadvantaged. “Economically disadvantaged” is generally defined has having a personal net worth less than $1.32 million, not including a person's primary residence or an applicant business. There are other guidelines, please email our office for more information.